Designed for ease and comfort
Tastefully modern and elegant, all two and five-bedroom apartments at The Lily have spectacular views of the rolling mountains and crystal-clear shoreline. Practically designed with privacy in mind, ample storage and Gaggenau kitchens, Nina looks after you with daily housekeeping, hotel-style linen service, towel changes, a welcoming set of branded toiletries, all your utilities, and even a daily newspaper.
The Lily is a smart turnkey way to make Repulse Bay your home, so enjoy the myriad of apartment facilities and lifestyle benefits of Southside living in one of Hong Kong’s premier real estate locations.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access at public areas
- Covered car park spaces
- Visitors' car park (subject to availability)
- Covered bicycle park spaces (subject to availability)
- Residents' shuttle bus service to & from Wan Chai
- Housekeeping service (subject to leasing terms)
- 24-hour security
- Limousine service
- EV charging stations
- Extra housekeeping service (on request)
- Regular & express laundry
- Storage service
- Chef on Demand (on request)
- Outdoor barbeque area
- Personal fitness trainer (on request)
- Swimming coach (on request)
- Vending machine
Other paid services & facilities:
Repulse Bay livingA year round holiday vibe
Hong Kong has gained a reputation for being a densely populated concrete jungle where the hustle and bustle never stops. Just outside the city centre lies the tranquil oasis of Repulse Bay, which is 20 minutes away from the towering skyscrapers that comprise the city’s main business districts.
A picturesque haven of golden beaches, blue seas, and lush greenery, the neighbourhood has a vibrant restaurant scene, great shopping, and is conveniently located close to many of Hong Kong’s top international schools.