A Warm Welcome from Nina
Conveniently located in bustling Causeway Bay district, just steps away from the Tin Hau station, this 37-storey urban hotel offers guests an extraordinary stay with 275 rooms and suites overlooking either Victoria Park or Victoria Harbour on the higher floors. All rooms are designed in a contemporary style with clean simplicity and spacious comfort. Here you can enjoy plenty of natural light while taking in the stunning views outside. Also, the option of connecting rooms makes it an ideal choice for families that travel together.
Experience a wide array of culinary delights crafted by Ah Yung – the legendary abalone expert and his team of chefs. Decades of dedication in selecting premium ingredients and assembling the finest team of top chefs guarantees that each meal is brimming with the authentic essence of fine Cantonese dining all set in modern and elegantly designed surroundings.
Specialising in modern pastries and cakes, Nina Patisserie in Nina Hotel Causeway Bay offers an easy grab-n-go concept that lets patrons take away a wide range of delicious confections and other refined sweets treats to enjoy in the comfort of home.
There is an evacuation plan at the back of the guestroom door, please familiarise yourself the nearest exit staircase upon arrival at your room.
Do not smoke within Hotel areas.
Do not cook in guestroom.
Do not place clothes or any combustibles over lamp shades.
Do not use electrical appliances which deviate from the supply in Hong Kong 220 volts.
If you discover a fire, 1) stay calm, 2) call Ext. 0 report to our Service Call Centre, 3) activate the nearest fire alarm, 4) Take your room key with you, close your room door before leaving the room 5) follow the direction of the evacuation announcement, 6) do not use the lift, 7) use the emergency exit and staircase nearest to you for evacuation. The assembly point is located at Lau Sin Street Temporary Rest Place (next to Tin Hau Station Exit A1). Do not re-enter the Hotel until you are advised safe to do so.
Should you hear a fire alarm and evacuation announcement, 1) stay calm, 2) Take your room key with you, close your room door before leaving the room, 3) follow the direction of the evacuation announcement, 4) do not use the lift, 5) use the emergency exit and staircase nearest to you for evacuation. The assembly point is located at Lau Sin Street Temporary Rest Place (next to Tin Hau Station Exit A1). Do not re-enter the Hotel until you are advised safe to do so.
In case you are trapped in your room, 1) call Ext. 0 to inform your location to our Service Call Centre, 2) shut the door and crevices with wet towels/sheets to keep smoke and fire entering the room, 3) to keep low to the floor where the air is cleaner, 4) turn off the air-conditioning system, 5) to show the rescuers where you are by waving a torch (placed above the safety box inside the wardrobe) and shouting. Follow instructions from the rescuers.
In-room Telephone Information
Experience a sumptuous journey led by Ah Yung – the legendary abalone expert and multi Michelin-starred restaurateur, exhibiting decades of dedication towards premium ingredients selection, nurturance and quality assurance of his culinary team, manifesting the authentic essence of Cantonese delicacies in a modern and elegantly designed gourmet restaurant. Be it exquisite or heartwarming dishes – savour them all at Ah Yung Kitchen.
Opening Hours: 11:30 am - 2:30 pm, 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm daily
Offering premium quality desserts, pastries, confectionaries as well as takeaway afternoon tea set, together with a new series of refined retail products, Nina Patisserie at Nina Hotel Causeway Bay crafts an exceptional sweet delights for you every day.
Opening Hours: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm daily
All Guest staying in the Hotel shall observe the following House Rules:
- Do not leave any personal belongings in the corridor or any public area of the Hotel.
- Do not use additional electrical appliances in the hotel room. The Hotel reserves the right to impose a surcharge (the amount of which shall be determined by the Hotel by its sole discretion) on electricity consumption for additional electrical appliances used in the hotel room which are deemed to use excessive energy.
- Do not use the heater for clothes drying.
- Do not cover, hang items on or interfere with the smoke detectors and sprinklers.
- Do not stick or nail any items in the wall, the ceiling or the window.
- Do not place or have any additional fixtures, fittings, furniture and appliances in the Hotel Room without the prior written consent of the Hotel.
- To ensure safety, please refrain from moving any fixture, fittings, furniture and appliances in the hotel room.
- Do not cook (whether flame or flameless cooking) in the hotel room or any part of the Hotel.
- Do not keep any pets or animals.
- Do not conduct any non-accommodation related activities in the hotel room or any part of the Hotel, including private tutoring, beauty treatment, etc.
- Do not conduct any gambling activities in the hotel room or any part of the Hotel.
- Do not make any noise or cause any disturbance to the neighbouring rooms.
- Do not have visitors after 23:00 hours.
- Make sure to register and ensure that visitors follow all registration requirements at the front desk as required by the Hotel.
- Cooperate with the Hotel when its employees, contractors, agents or such person engaged by the Hotel shall enter into a hotel room for cleaning, management or maintenance purposes.