Since the beginning of 2020, Hong Kong has had remarkable success in its efforts to mitigate the spread of Covid-19. Every member of the city’s diverse community has played a vital role, and as hoteliers we’ve been able to contribute in our own special way to the efforts.
As part of our commitment to serving and contributing to the Hong Kong community to combat against COVID-19, Tower 1 of Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West has been chosen in the sixth cycle to be one of the designated hotels for quarantine starting from 1 December 2021 to 28 February 2022. We are committed to ensure the safety and wellness of our guests and strive to extend homelike comfort service within our brand promise.
Whereas, Tower 2 will be operating its regular hospitality service as usual. Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West will start the conversion work to completely isolate Tower 1 from Tower 2. Tower 1 and Tower 2 will be operated as two independent premises with individual entrance, lifts and there will be no common areas serving both towers after conversion. Each Tower will have their own independent ventilation system in compliance of the requirements set forth by the local authorities.
Know your limits
- Superior City View Room I HK$990 net / per night
- Superior Harbour View Room I HK$1,100 net / per night
- Over 2.5m room's ceiling height for extra comfort
- With an abundance of natural daylight from large windows overlooking the bustling Tsuen Wan city view or spectacular harbour view
- Individual air-conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi and wired internet access
A peace of mind
We hope to extend your satisfaction by providing a homely comfortable stay and that you would be able to recharge yourself from the quarantine routines.