A Warm Welcome from Nina
This Lodgewood is a firm favourite for many. Located in a neighbourhood renowned across Asia for its frenetic energy, it’s perfectly positioned for you to connect, and perfectly designed for you to disconnect.
Connect to the streets, the shopping, the nightlife, the bargains, the food, and the community.
Then disconnect from all of the above, and enjoy the clean sleek lines of the Lodgewood’s interior, the wonderful photography covering the walls, the thoughtfully designed tech enabled rooms, and the delicious restaurant with its fun vibe.
The canton pot is regarded by many as the city’s best destination for hotpot. The food’s great, the service rocks, and there’s a variety of private rooms where you can get the party started.
This little Nina is a bit of a hidden gem. Come and discover her charms.
Please place your valuables in the safety box in your guestroom.
The room key card is valid until the arranged check-out time of your departure date. If the room key is lost, please contact Front Desk (Ext. i) immediately. In case of extension of stay, please approach Front Desk to reprogramme the key. Please return the room key to Front Desk upon check-out.
- There are five levels of tropical cyclone warning signals: No.1, 3, 8, 9, 10.
- When No. 1 signal is issued, please take the tropical cyclone into account when planning your activities and be mindful that strong winds may occur over offshore waters.
- When No. 3 signal is issued, low-lying areas may have flooding, backflow or seawater owing to storm surges. Winds are expected to become generally strong, and winds over offshore waters on high ground may reach gale force. Please stay away from dangerous places.
- When No. 8 signal is issued, winds are expected to reach gale force and will affect / are affecting Hong Kong. It may increase in strength. Banks, offices, museums and most shops and restaurants will be / are closed. Road, star ferry and air transport will be suspended subject to weather conditions. Please stay in the hotel or find a safe shelter well above the sea level that can withstand gale force winds.
- When No.9 / 10 signal is issued, gale or hurricane force wind is increasing or expected to increase significantly. Please stay in hotel or find a safe shelter well above the sea level that can withstand gale force winds.
- There are three levels of rainstorm warnings: AMBER, RED and BLACK.
- AMBER: Heavy rain has fallen or is expected to fall generally over Hong Kong, exceeding 30 millimetres in an hour, and is likely to continue.
- RED: Heavy rain has fallen or is expected to fall generally over Hong Kong, exceeding 50 millimetres in an hour, and is likely to continue.
- BLACK: Very heavy rain has fallen or is expected to fall generally over Hong Kong, exceeding 70 millimetres in an hour, and is likely to continue.
You are advised to check with concerned company before departing for the airport, piers or railway stations. Please take the necessary precautions to reduce exposure to risk posed by heavy rain and listen to radio or television announcements on the weather, road and traffic conditions.
There is an evacuation plan at the back of the guestroom door, please familiarise yourself the nearest exit staircase upon arrival at your room.
Do not smoke within Hotel areas.
Do not cook in guestroom unless at a designated cooking area.
Do not place clothes or any combustibles over lamp shades.
Do not use electrical appliances which deviate from the supply in Hong Kong 220 volts.
If you discover a fire, 1) stay calm, 2) call Ext. i report to our Service Call Centre, 3) activate the nearest fire alarm, 4) take your room key with you, close your room door before leaving the room 5) follow the direction of the evacuation announcement, 6) do not use the lift, 7) use the emergency exit and staircase nearest to you for evacuation. The assembly point is located at located at Mong Kok Road Playground. Do not re-enter the Hotel until you are advised safe to do so.
Should you hear a fire alarm and evacuation announcement, 1) stay calm, 2) take your room key with you, close your room door before leaving the room, 3) follow the direction of the evacuation announcement, 4) do not use the lift, 5) use the emergency exit and staircase nearest to you for evacuation. The assembly point is located at Mong Kok Road Playground. Do not re-enter the Hotel until you are advised safe to do so.
In case you are trapped in your room, 1) call Ext. i to inform your location to our Service Call Centre, 2) shut the door and crevices with wet towels/sheets to keep smoke and fire entering the room, 3) keep low to the floor where the air is cleaner, 4) turn off the air-conditioning system, 5) show the rescuers where you are by waving a torch (placed above the safety box inside the wardrobe) and shouting. Follow instructions from the rescuers.
In-room Telephone Information
Please dial 8 + room number.
canton pot should be your first choice for that authentic pot cuisine experience, where the quality of the soup, the freshness of the produce and the sophistication of the sauces sets it apart.
But don’t be fooled by the name. This pot is also a dumpling spot. The assorted dumpling extravaganza being a huge favourite, with its 12 parcels of pleasure that include roe, coral clams, kimchi, mixed mushrooms and Kurobuta pork.
Non meat eaters are wonderfully looked after as well, and there’s a delicious choice of Western style desserts for those with a sweet tooth. And a curated selection of Japanese sakes, and international and locally brewed beers provide the perfect pairing to all the dishes.
Weekend lunchtimes means dim sum at canton pot with over 30 different made-to-order sweet and savoury delicacies on offer.
With seven private dining rooms, it’s the perfect destination for a delicious intimate dinner or a vibrant group gathering.
Monday - Thursday 5:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday 5:00pm - 12:00am ;
Saturday 12:00nn - 4:00pm, 5:00pm - 12:00am ;
Sunday & Public Holiday 12:00nn - 4:00pm, 5:00pm - 11:00pm
All Guest staying in the Hotel shall observe the following House Rules:
- Do not leave any personal belongings in the corridor or any public area of the Hotel.
- Do not use additional electrical appliances in the hotel room. The Hotel reserves the right to impose a surcharge (the amount of which shall be determined by the Hotel by its sole discretion) on electricity consumption for additional electrical appliances used in the hotel room which are deemed to use excessive energy.
- Do not use the heater for clothes drying.
- Do not cover, hang items on or interfere with the smoke detectors and sprinklers.
- Do not stick or nail any items in the wall, the ceiling or the window.
- Do not place or have any additional fixtures, fittings, furniture and appliances in the Hotel Room without the prior written consent of the Hotel.
- Do not cook (whether flame or flameless cooking) in the hotel room or any part of the Hotel.
- Do not keep any pets or animals.
- Do not conduct any non-accommodation related activities in the hotel room or any part of the Hotel, including private tutoring, beauty treatment, etc.
- Do not conduct any gambling activities in the hotel room or any part of the Hotel.
- Do not make any noise or cause any disturbance to the neighbouring rooms.
- Do not have visitors after 23:00 hours. Make sure to register and ensure that visitors follow all registration requirements at the front desk as required by the Hotel.
- Cooperate with the Hotel when its employees, contractors, agents or such person engaged by the Hotel shall enter into a hotel room for cleaning, management or maintenance purposes.