Nina Hospitality joins Green Council's Green Day 2023
At Nina, we are committed to preserving the planet and providing a sustainable experience to our guests. This year, we are in collaboration with Green Council to support Hong Kong Green Day 2023. It is an annual event established on 5 June every year to celebrate the United Nations’ World Environment Day and raise public awareness on environmental protection.
To promote green dining to the community, our restaurants have been listed as some of the Green Council’s “Green Restaurants Several green measures have been implemented to advocate green dining, such as reducing product packaging by introducing the “Bring Your Own Container” initiative, reducing paper consumption using electronic menus, implementing food waste recycling, sourcing sustainable food ingredients etc.
To support Green Day, Green Restaurants under Nina Hospitality are launching a series of Green Offers from 5 June to 30 June 2023:
- Nina Patisserie: HK$3 discount if you bring your own container
- I-O-N: Dress in green to get a complimentary cup of matcha latte (only applicable on 5 June)
- Café Circles: 10% off if you bring your own container for takeaway
- RÚ: 10% off if you bring your own container for takeaway
- Ah Yung Kitchen: 10% off if you bring your own container for takeaway
- canton pot: Dress in green to get a complimentary dessert
spread the green message and go green with Nina Hospitality!