Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (hereinafter called "T&C") govern the Nina Vivva Programme (hereinafter called "Programme") operated by Nina Hospitality Company Limited (hereinafter called "Nina Hospitality") and our relationship with members of the Programme (hereinafter called "Members" or "You"). Membership of the Programme is subject to these T&C, which are the only conditions that apply to the Programme. Nina Hospitality reserves the right to amend or modify these T&C at its discretion at any time without prior written notice to Members. By using your virtual Vivva Card to redeem benefits and services associated with the Programme, you agree that:
- Members must not disclose their membership account information (e.g. member login and password) to any unauthorized parties. Nina Hospitality cannot be held liable for the consequences of any unauthorized disclosure of the membership account information by members or unauthorized use of the information, including but not limited to unauthorized reward redemption.
- Vivva membership, Vivva Dollars and eVouchers are non-transferrable, non-cashable and cannot be combined with that of other members.
- The member’s benefits cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions, and are non-exchangeable, non-cashable and non-transferrable.
- Vivva Dollars are required to be audited and verified by Nina Hospitality. Compensation of omitted Vivva Dollars is subject to the discretion of Nina Hospitality.
- All information collected from the Programme will be used by Nina Hospitality and its affiliates for marketing purpose and the maintenance of Programme only.
- Since the privacy of members is of paramount importance to Nina Hospitality, we wish to protect it and maintain the trust of our members while collecting the information necessary to operate this Programme. Nina Hospitality is fully committed to providing information about the collection and use of personal data furnished by, or collected from, members while using our websites, products and services. If you do not wish Nina Hospitality to use your personal data for use in direct marketing as described, you may exercise your opt-out right by notifying us at any time without charge, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interpretations of all terms and conditions of the Programme shall be at the sole discretion of Nina Hospitality.
- Nina Hospitality has the rights to terminate the Programme or change, add or delete any of the programme mechanism, rules, terms & conditions, benefits & privileges, awards and award levels pertaining to the Programme, in whole or in part, at any time, at its sole discretion, with or without prior notice, even though changes may affect the value of the Vivva Dollars, awards, earning ability and members’ benefits that have already been accumulated.
- In the case of any inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.
- Individuals aged 18 years old or above - a valid identity proof which may be required when necessary; and
- Individuals who hold a valid credit card (in which the cardholder’s name is identical to the member’s name) – for payment and identity verification purpose.
- Individuals who have a valid email address and a contact phone number. The member’s designated email address is used as Member’s log-in ID of the Vivva Portal.
- Employer Restrictions - Some employers, by policy, may prohibit or restrict employee participation in the Programme. Nina Hospitality assumes no responsibility or liability for compliance with these policies.
- Classic membership will be automatically upgraded to Premium membership once they have reached the minimum spending requirement within one membership year (HK$10,000 eligible spending).
- Both Classic and Premium membership is valid for 12 months upon its enrollment date or last upgrade date.
- Premium members will be automatically downgraded to Classic membership if the target spending is not achieved within the membership year.
- Current staff (full-time, part-time, permanent or temporary) of Nina Hospitality cannot earn Vivva Dollars. All member’s discount and promotion cannot be used in conjunction with staff discount and promotion.
- violation of these Terms and Conditions;
- misrepresentation of any information or any misuse of this Programme;
- violation of any national or local law or regulation in connection with the use of membership privileges;
- failure to pay for hotel charges;
- a check to a participating property that is returned for insufficient funds or is invalid for any reason;
- commission of fraud or abuse involving any portion of this Programme;
- more than one active account per member; or
- physical, verbal, or written abuse of hotel or Nina Hospitality personnel; or
- action, in any other way, to the detriment of the Programme or any of its alliances; all as may be determined by Nina Hospitality in its sole discretion.
- Cancellation requested by members - Members may terminate their membership at any time by sending a written notification to the Vivva Membership Team via email or post.
- Once the membership is cancelled for any reasons, the Vivva Dollars and eVouchers will be forfeited immediately and may not be reinstated or transferred.
Only the settlement amount on the guest check (including 10% service charge) applies to Vivva Dollars acquisition. Tips is NOT entitled to earn Vivva Dollars.
Eligible Room Rates - Direct bookings with the participating properties via the hotel corporate websites, corporate sales and reservations teams or front office teams
- Direct Pay bookings of the participating properties with payment made direct by the staying guests to the hotels upon check-out, including those third party bookings through travel agents (including online travel portals)
Eligible Rooms Related Spending
- Room charge
- Supplement for Lounge facilities
- All incidental charges in the room bill, e.g. laundry, minibar, limousine airport transfer and in-room dining
Eligible F&B Spending
- Food and beverage expenses at all F&B outlets
- Meetings & banquet expenses
- In-room dining
- Outside catering & takeaway
(Eligible F&B spending does not cover takeaway order that placed via 3rd party platform, e.g. Deliveroo)
Members MUST settle their bills fully or partially by their own credit cards on which their names should match with the registered Vivva membership records. Credit Card is used as a membership identity proof for bill settlement purpose.
A combination of payment is welcomed, and can be settled by Credit Card of the membership owner plus eVouchers, traveler’s cheques, cash or hotel gift certificate. However, member can only earn Vivva Dollars from the amount which is settled by Credit Card.
Members earn Vivva Dollars according to their settlement amount (inclusive of 10% service charge) which is the amount after discounts and redeemable eVoucher amount. Tips is not entitled to Vivva Dollars.
Example: Guest’s F&B consumption is HK$1,000 (before 10% service charge) and enjoy 20% credit card promotion discount. Guest needs to pay $800 (after 20% discount), the total bill to be settled is HK$800+$100 service charge = HK$900. He uses 4 x HK$50 eVouchers (total worth $200). He needs to pay HK$700 to settle the bill by credit card, and he writes HK$720 on the credit card slip to include HK$20 tips. He will earn 700 Vivva Dollars only.
Hotel guests who are eligible to earn Vivva Dollars when they have consumption on:
- Members must be registered guests of the hotels at the time the eligible room spending is incurred (not bookers, nor the person who settle the bill but not the staying guest) and must have a valid Vivva membership
- The bill must be in their names
- Spending of their previous stays BEFORE their membership enrollment CANNOT be used for earning Vivva Dollars
Restaurants and Bars
- Diners who settle the bills with their own credit cards and must have a valid Vivva membership
Meetings and Banquets
- For corporate events, the Vivva members who enjoy the membership benefits and privileges from that event must be nominated by their companies in writing at least 5 days in advance.
- The event organizer should advise the designated person to ‘receive’ the Vivva Dollars at least 5 days in advance in the case that the event organizer is not the one who settle the bill on the spot.
- For meeting/banquet deposit or advance payment (e.g. wedding banquet), the Vivva Dollars earned will be updated in the member’s profile when the event is materialized and fully paid(e.g. event day)
- For F&B spending, any deposit or advance payment paid by member’s own credit card is entitled to Vivva Dollars, but NOT for cash payment or those through direct bank-in. For example, the total hotel charge is HK$3,000 with HK$2,000 cash deposit and HK$1,000 final payment made by credit card. Only the 1,000 payment is entitled to Vivva Dollars.
Vivva Dollars do NOT apply to:
- The amount of eVouchers used to offset member’s hotel bills
- Nina Hospitality gift certificates
- Bartered expenses
- Members cannot earn Vivva Dollars while using any Chinachem Group Staff Discount.
- In case of any disputes on Vivva Dollars calculation, members must report to Vivva Membership Team within three months from check-out date. Nina Hospitality reserves the right to make the final decision.
- Conversion MUST be done online within the Vivva Dollars validity period at the “My Vivva Dollars” page of the online member’s profile section on a REAL TIME basis.
- The newly converted eVouchers will be automatically updated in the system once the online conversion is completed.
- The list of eVouchers will then be displayed in the eVoucher Summary of the member’s profile in the Vivva Portal.
- Members needs to log in and refresh Portal for immediate utilization to settle the bill.
eVouchers can only be used with a valid membership and cannot be used after the expiry date.
Different eVouchers to offset the designated hotel expenses, for example,
◼ Nina Hotels Room eVouchers are used to offset the room expenses at Nina Hotels properties only
◼ Lodgewood by Nina Hospitality Room eVoucher are used to offset the room expenses at Lodgewood properties only
◼ Dining eVoucher are used to offset the dining expenses at all restaurants & bars, meetings and banquets of any participating properties, except Ah Yung Kitchen
◼ Ah Yung Kitchen Dining eVoucher are used to offset the dining expenses at Ah Yung Kitchen
- Advance room reservations, table booking or event booking are required to enjoy Vivva membership benefits
- eVouchers are as good as cash, therefore, members can use their eVouchers to offset their expenses on hotel rooms and related incidentals (e.g. minibar, telephone, airport transfer, in-room dining), restaurants & bars and banquets, according to the type of eVoucher they redeem.
- eVouchers can be used together with other payment methods, e.g. credit card and/or cash.
- No minimum spending required for the use of eVouchers
- No maximum/minimum amount(s) of eVoucher for bill settlement at any one time.
- Each eVoucher will be given a serial number with a 12 months’ validity period generated automatically by the system. When the eVouchers are redeemed for paying the guest checks, the system will take out the eVouchers from the list on a “first-in, first-out” basis automatically to minimize the chance of leaving the expired eVouchers unused.
- Vivva Dollars and eVouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, and no change will be given when settling the bill.
- evouchers cannot be used for redeeming hotel gift items (e.g. Hamper, Mooncake, Nina Palmier, Ah Yung Abalone, Hotel Gift vouchers).
- All eVouchers are non-refundable, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be cancelled. All used Vivva Dollars will be deducted and cannot be recovered.
- Nina Hospitality reserves the rights to change the reward list without prior notice.
- The Vivva Member Rate shown on the hotel online booking page of the hotel corporate website is the discounted price.
- Members are required to provide valid membership identification upon reservation, check-in and check-out to enjoy the Vivva Member Rate, otherwise, the on-day Best Available Rate (BAR) will apply.
- All discount offers require advance bookings with hotel directly.
- All discounts and privileges are subject to availability and advanced booking is required.
Free upgrade to next room category
- This offer applies to Premium members who “book, stay and pay” direct to any participating properties for SELECTED ROOM PACKAGES only, exclude long-stay package. “Direct bookings” refers to guestroom booked through hotel corporate sales team, reservations team or online booking via hotel’s corporate website.
- 3rd party bookings through travel agents, online travel agents and any ineligible booking sources do not apply.
HK$200 Dining Credits Offers
- This offer applies to Vivva Premium members only.
- HK$200 Dining Credits Offer is applicable to suite booking via direct booking at selected hotels and serviced apartments
- The HK$200 Dining Credits is calculated by the night of staying. For example, if a guest stay for 3 days 2 nights, a non-accumulative credit of HK$200 will be given to the guest per night, with a total of HK$400 across the stay.
- Member must be the register guest and staying guest.
- Valid hotel room key must be presented for enjoying the credits.
- HK$200 Dining Credits Offer / night is non-accumulative and cannot be carried over to the next day unless specific.
- HK$200 Dining Credits Offer / night must be used at the selected dining outlets of the staying hotels.
- HK$200 dining credits is not applicable to Ru Chinese Restaurant and Ah Yung Kitchen
- HK$200 dining credits can be used in conjunction with Vivva Year-round dining discount, yet, it cannot be used with other dining offers or promotions.
- Upon using the dining credits, the remain balance will be settled together with the room bill.
- Dining credits cannot be exchanged for cash or other products. No change will be given when the eVoucher amount is larger than the settlement amount.
- Vivva Dollars do not apply to the amount of dining credits used to offset member’s hotel bills.
- Unused dining credits will be forfeited upon check-out.
|Participating Outlet||Classic Member||Premium Member|
||15% off||20% off|
(Monday - Friday)
|Sky Lounge||15% off||15% off|
|forte||15% off||20% off|
|IS Cafe||15% off||20% off|
|Corner 18||15% off||20% off|
|Ah Yung Kitchen||10% off
(Monday - Friday)
|canton pot||15% off||20% off|
|Sichuan Lab||10% off||15% off|
- The year round offer apply to the total bill of any one transaction and are valid throughout the day for any meal periods and a la carte menu unless it is specified. Discounts do not apply to non-menu items, Chef menu, set menu, bottled wine, products and vouchers purchase.
- Members are free to enjoy Vivva discount offer or whichever discount rates (e.g. credit card discount offers) are available at the time of patronage to suit their needs and earn Vivva Dollars on the net payment amount regardless of the discount rate being selected. Yet, the selected discount offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers, and it has to comply with the terms & conditions of use concerned.
- Best Dining Discount Guaranteed does not apply to product selling.
- Member’s discount and Vivva Dollars do not apply to any CASH payment at restaurants and bars. To earn Vivva Dollars, members have to pay by their own credit cards which are served as membership identification. - Final payment is subject to 10% service charge of original prices unless it is specified.
Black-out dates apply:
- Ru and Ah Yung Kitchen: Jan 1, Feb 11-15, Apr 2-3, 5-6, May 1, 8-9, 19, Jun 14, 19-20, 30, Jul 1, Sep 21 -22, 30, Oct 1, 13-14, Dec 21-22, 24-27, 31, 2021
- Café Circles, Sky Lounge and Nina Patisseries: Jan 1, Feb 11, 14, May 8-9, Jun 19-20, Dec 24-25, 31, 2021
- Corner 18: Jan 1, Feb 11, 14, May 8-9, Jun 19-20, Dec 24-25, 31, 2021
- forte & IS Café: Jan 1, Feb 11, 14, May 8-9, Jun 19-20, Dec 21, 24-25, 31, 2021
- canton pot & Sichuan Lab: Jan 1, Feb 11, 14, May 8-9, Jun 19-20, Dec 21, 24-25, 31, 2021
- Vivva Dollars apply to the net amount of payment on eligible F&B spending including service charge (after discount). No Vivva Dollars for tips. Please refer to the “Eligible F&B Earning” in FAQ for details.
- Members can earn Vivva Dollars on maximum HK$100,000 eligible F&B spending per transaction at any restaurants & bars of the participating properties, including take-away, and in-room dining.
- To earn Vivva Dollars, please inform our staff your membership number or phone number before settle the payment.
- eVouchers & eVouchers promotions do not apply to products or vouchers redemption.
- Premium member are offered a welcome dish when enjoying brunch, lunch or dinner at any restaurants of the participating properties. The welcome options are at the discretion of each restaurant.
- Welcome dish is only applicable to food bills (unless otherwise specified) and dine-in consumption only and are not applicable to take-away food items.
- Members can earn 2,000 Birthday Vivva Dollars once per calendar year upon the first patronage with eligible spending on rooms, food & beverage and banquet during the birthday month. This offer is valid only once in a year during the birthday month and it will be forfeited if not claimed. (Regarding to eligibility of earning Vivva dollars, please refer to the page of “My Vivva Dollars”.
- The 2,000 Birthday Vivva Dollars will be credited automatically into member’s Vivva account the following day upon his/her birthday patronage.
- Member can enjoy a birthday delight (e.g. special dessert) and sparkling wine/ house red wine (The amount of wine to be served is based on the number of guests, please contact restaurant for details.) during brunch, lunch or dinner anytime in the entire birthday month with eligible spending on food & beverage.
- This offer is valid only in a year during the birthday month. It cannot be redeemed for cash, is not transferable and will be forfeited if not claimed.
- Birthday member must inform our staff your membership number or phone number prior to ordering to enjoy Birthday Delights.
- Birthday Delights are only applicable to food bills (unless otherwise specified) and dine-in consumption only and are not applicable to take-away food items.
- Birthday Delights are at the discretion of each restaurant.
- Member would receive a Birthday eVoucher at the last day of the month prior to its birthday month. (e.g. If your birthday is on 16/6, Birthday eVoucher will be created in your membership account by 31/5.) Member may check the Birthday eVoucher in the page of “My eVoucher”.
- Birthday eVoucher can only be redeemed once in a year during the birthday month in one of the restaurants of Nina Hospitality. It cannot be redeemed for cash, is not transferable. Birthday eVoucher is valid for member’s Birthday month only and will be forfeited if not claimed.
- Birthday eVoucher must be redeemed with at least 1 full-paying adult guest. Birthday eVoucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers and any types of eVoucher to 1st full-paying guest.
- Advance reservation is required. Members are required to state the redemption of Vivva Birthday eVoucher when making reservation and prior to ordering 3 days in advance.
- Birthday member must present valid identification for stating the date of birth (e.g. ID card) and provide your membership number or phone number to our staff simultaneously before settling of payment to enjoy Birthday Buffet.
- Birthday Buffet is only applicable to food bills (unless otherwise specified) and dine-in consumption only and are not applicable to take-away food items.
- The bill including Birthday Buffet can be settled by any credit card (i.e. credit card owner is not limited to member).
Black-out dates apply:
- Café Circles: Jan 1, Feb 11, 14, May 8-9, Jun 19-20, Dec 24-25, 31, 2021
- Corner 18: Jan 1, Feb 11, 14, May 8-9, Jun 19-20, Dec 24-25, 31, 2021
- forte & IS Café: Jan 1, Feb 11, 14, May 8-9, Jun 19-20, Dec 21, 24-25, 31, 2021
50% off on selected birthday cake
Enjoy 50% off on a 1lb cake at selected NinaHotels during your birthday month. Select your cake now, visit our eShop for our cake selection:
- Mango Napoleon
- Mixed Berries Napoleon
- Strawberry Napoleon
- Earl Grey Mango Pear Sponge Cake
- Hazelnut Chocolate & Cherry Mousse Cake
Birthday cake terms and conditions:
- Member should order and full pay for the birthday cake 3 days in advance to the pick up date
- Member can purchase the cake at Café Circles, Ru, Sky Lounge, Corner 18, Ah Yung Kitchen, forte, canton pot, Sichuan Lab, Nina Patisserie Tsuen Wan West and Nina Patisserie Causeway Bay
- Member can pick up the cake at the selected outlet only: Café Circles, Corner 18, forte, Nina Patisserie Tsuen Wan West and Nina Patisserie Causeway Bay
- The eVoucher applies to selected types of cake only
- Member should pick up the cake upon confirmed date and venue. The cake will not be hold overnight and the offer will be forfeited accordingly
- The eVoucher is not applicable to online purchase.
- This discount cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offer
- Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West
- Nina Hotel Island South
- Nina Hotel Causeway Bay
- Nina Hotel Kowloon East
- Lodgewood by Nina Hospitality Mong Kok
- No parking facility is available at Lodgewood by Nina Hospitality Wan Chai.
- Car parking slots are limited and are available on a first-come-first-served basis, subject to availability.
- Complimentary valet parking service at Nina Hotel Tsuen Wan West is available at hotel carpark during the following hours:
- 12:00-23:00 (Mondays to Fridays)
- 11:00-23:00 (Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
- Complimentary hotel parking privilege does not apply to Nina Shopping Centre carpark on basement levels.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other complimentary parking privileges for dining guests. For example, when 2 hours of complimentary parking are normally offered to any guests with a fixed amount of F&B expenses, Vivva members can enjoy 3 hours of complimentary parking regardless of the total amount spent (not 5 hours).