The Deluxe Suite at Nina Hotel Causeway Bay, one of the best hotels in Hong Kong, provides the perfect holiday home for those traveling with family or friends. In a city where space is a luxury, guests staying at the Deluxe Suite will revel in this generously sized suite, which features a separate suite and sitting area. From HK$3,800 net per person per night.
• Well-equipped on-suite bedroom with an oversized bathroom, separate toilet, a stylish bathtub and shower cubicle
• Spacious living room with dining area and guest bathroom
• Wooden flooring which is easy to clean and sanitise
• In-room dining service from 9am to 11pm
• Complimentary Wi-Fi and wired internet access
Room View (City View)
Suite Size (52 sq.m.)
Number of beds (1 king size bed / 2 single beds)
Floors (8 - 31/F)
- Wi-Fi and wired internet access
- Complimentary coffee & tea making facilities
- IDD phone with voice mail facilities
- Mini fridge
- Electric kettle
- Personal electronic safe
- Computer/Fax data line
Bed and Bath
- Hair dryer
- Makeup mirror
- Shower facilities
- White tea scented bathroom toiletries
- LCD TV
- Nina Hotel Causeway Bay 18 King's Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
Deluxe Suite is well-appointed with spacious separate living room with dining spaces, plentiful bathroom with bathtub & shower cubicle and bedroom, a perfect accommodation space for couples or small families. The cosy suite also boasts an expansive view of the Victoria Park, the oasis of lush green in an urban setting, where guests can enjoy a deep breath of serenity and take a break from hustle and bustle.
Typical floor plan of the Deluxe Suite. The photo is for reference only.
The photo is for reference only.